DMCA notice of copyright infringement
FileBlade is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA").
We treat every abuse very seriously. If you wish to report a copyright infringement you have to it properly in accordance with DMCA procedure.
To complete a proper DMCA notice, provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe are infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit FileBlade to contact you namely, such as name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Specify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the location of materials that are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing web URLs on FileBlade site that contain these materials. Please do not send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only a list with FileBlade web URLs. Providing all URLs in the letter body is the best way to help us process your request quickly.
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. To do so, include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the (copyright) owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed".
- Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
To complete your DMCA report, your valid DMCA Notice must be sent to FileBlade email: [email protected]
Please note that only those abuse reports sent directly to [email protected] will be accepted for a review.
FileBlade will follow the necessary procedures to investigate and if needed to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When we to the best of our ability determine that your abuse report is in fact valid and truthful we will schedule the infringing material for removal, which takes anywhere from 1 to 24 hours.
If FileBlade users submitting or downloading the aforementioned materials believe that their use of materials was lawful, they have the right of sending a Counter Notice. FileBlade will comply with the DMCA provisions in the event a counter notification is received.